In Victorian times, most adult females did not have orgasms. In fact, a lot of them did not understand what an orgasm was. A lot of women were reared with rudimentary knowledge of sex, and often made to believe that sex was a painful wifely duty. A twin study ending in 2005 found that one in three women reported never or seldom achieving orgasm during intercourse, and only one in ten always orgasm. As you can see, orgasms are rare or non-existent for many women. A woman who cannot have an orgasm is similar to a man having an erectile dysfunction.
So how can we change this, especially when most women now a days want orgasms. Lets first define the physiology of a female orgasm. Woman experiencing an orgasm is similar to that in men-there is a peak of sexual excitement, marking a moment of intense pleasure, and a pulsing, electric sensation that extends throughout the body. Rythmicpulsations take place within the area of the pelvis also encompassing the vaginal walls. Another difference here is that women do not have to have a recovery period, and may have many more orgasms with continued stimulation, often within a minute or two. In most women, there is no ejaculation of fluid during orgasm. This is important for men to understand so that they understand that a woman can have a completely satisfying orgasm without ejaculating.
With the help of a skilled lover, most women can have multiple orgasms if they so desire.
Unlike men, women need the right conditions before they are able to orgasm. For instance:
1) Women A sensual surrounding
3) A person they click with
4) Tranquil surroundings
5) A partner that knows how to stimulate the clitoris
You will unlikely simulate your female partner to orgasm without most of the previous conditions being met.
Men should understand that women can have different types of orgasms---the most common is orgasm of the clitoris. The clitoris can be stimulated by fingers or through oral sex. The clitoral orgasm may be wet or dry, and climaxes in uterus contractions . Another type of orgasm is centered on the G-spot. The G spot is a bit of a chore to find: it is located on the upper wall of the vagina about the length of your index finger in. In most women the G-spot is about 3 inches into the vagina, and on the upper side. Firm pressure is needed to find the G spot in its non-stimulated state. It is a slightly more pliable area about 1/3 of an inch in size. The location and size varies somewhat from woman to woman. When located, and stimulated, the G spot can result in an orgasm within the vaginal walls.
Figure 1, Internal Female Anatomy:
In conclusion, an orgasm is something amazing that should provide both partners with intense pleasure. The following can help your lady companion have orgasms regularly:
1) Women are touchy, feely people – use gentle stroking with your hands, lips and tongue.Do not be rough as the genital area is extremely sensitive – you may want to look into something like KY jelly to keep things moist, especially if you have leathery skin on your hands
3) Gently kiss her breasts to create excitement
4) Take it slow- it is not a race
5) Verbalize, ask for feedback
6) Be a tease- touching her pleasurable spots then withdrawing over, and over again. This will intensify the orgasm and the pleasure for both of you.
7) If she is dry – the most likely case at the beginning of sexual intercourse, use your own natural lubrication, or else use a lubricant like KY Jelly – if she is dry, sex will be painful and cause lasting damage.
8) Learn her body- does her nipples get hard only during arousal or are they like that at other times
9) Experiment: try different things
10) Don't make demands: this could spoil the moment
Men should read and practice the techniques in this guide, because more female orgasms are the keys to the kingdom of much more sex.
If you are an sexually unhappy woman – persuade your partner to read this article, after all, your entire future is at stake!
Main link to promote